Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#273)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, March 11th to Saturday, March 17th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



Both unsolicited but appreciated. Thank you, Disney and Harper Perennial!


From NoVa Teen Book Festival:


A massive haul from NoVa Teen! My sister won VIP tickets and there was a swag bag involved. Luckily she didn't want most of it so she gave the majority of goods to me. :D Thank you, Lily and NoVa Teen!


Review from this week:

(Click on the cover to go to my review!)


Favorite Instagram post from this week:

None this week! Though I may post some recap photos on Saturday.


NoVa Teen was so fun! I got to see Susan Dennard (she was so sweet and she recognized me AND she asked me about #ManBunGuy! Too bad I didn't have new updates.). I also saw Brigid Kemmerer, Dhonielle Clayton, Tomi Adeyemi, Jodi Meadows, Scott Reintgen, Audrey Coulthurst, Rachel Hartman, and many more! The event was awesome and the signing was fantastic - it was much quicker this year, and I got to chat with Susan, Tomi, Dhonielle, and a few others. I can't wait to go back next year. Look out for a recap post and giveaway SOON!

21 comments:

  1. So glad your NoVa trip last weekend was fabulous. Wow, love how you got to meet some wonderful authors and yay for Lily sharing her goodies with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had such a great time!! And I love your photo of your goodies!!I bet it was terrific meeting them authors!! Nice haul!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice!! I love big events like that! Sadly none of them ever happen around me! I'm grateful for the little signings though! I get to meet Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff tonight, so I am super excited about that!! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'd love to see Brigid Kemmerer someday. It's such a dream of mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome authors! Glad you enjoyed NoVa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome event. Wish we had things like that near me. Enjoy all your books and swag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, I am SO jealous about your awesome event :D And SO happy for you. <3 Thrilled you had an amazing time lovely :) YAY for getting to meet so many amazing authors, eee. <3 And all that swag! Eee! SO gorgeous :D Happy reading Alyssa. <3 Yay for getting some awesome things in the mail this past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear you had a good time at NoVa! Looks like you had a lot of fun and got lots of great swag!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m glad you had fun at NoVA Teen. It sounds like a fun event. You got to see so many good authors! Enjoy your new books and swag!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NoVa Teen sounds awesome, and yay for Susan Dennard recognizing you (and remembering #ManBunGuy- too funny)!!! Awesome swag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that you enjoyed NoVa Teen so much! :-) Enjoy your new books. My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful gift from your sister that you got.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have wanted to go to book event like that forever. Glad you got the swag bag! How cool is that! Enjoy your new haul.

    Mary #SundayRoundup #10

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like NoVa was a fun event. I love all of the swag you picked up to add to your collection. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been to a book event in some time, we just don't get them where I live and I always have to drive 3 hours away. Looks like you had fun and got some great swag. I need to finish Sigtwitch soon. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah you got so many pretties at NovaTeen! Sounds like it was a fun event. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, how fun to have an author recognize you! I'm glad you had a great time at the event. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha best sister ever! NoVa sounds like it was such a fun event, I hope there is vlogger footage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha score on snagging most of the VIP swag bag! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting about NoVa Teen! It looks like you got some great stuff! Have a great week Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!