Thursday, May 28, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#122): Crash by Eve Silver

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is Crash by Eve Silver!


"It'll be okay," I say. If I'm honest, that's as much a reassurance for myself as it is for him. When he still makes no move, I cup his cheeks and lift my lips to his, intending only a brief touch, a reaffirmation of trust.

But Jackson has something else in mind. His arms come around me like steel bands, drawing me tight against him as he lowers his mouth to mine, his lips firm and soft. His fingers tangle in my hair. He deepens the kiss, his lips parting and slanting on mine, tongues touching, heat coiling through me. He tastes like chocolate and mint.

- eARC, 50% 




This series is so amazing! The romance is one of my favorite aspects. Slow-burn and no love triangle!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like she lost control of that kiss pretty quick. I want to read this one. Just not sure when I will have time. Thanks for the swoon.

    Hope you have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! And you totally should - the series is amazing! You're very welcome, Marilyn. And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous swoon Alyssa ;) Thank you for sharing it. <3 So glad you liked this book a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A kiss that tastes like mint and chocolate from a hot guy?? Isn't that like a double wammy? Thanks for the sneak peak! ;) Hope you're off to a great summer of fun and books, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!?!?! Seriously though! And you're welcome! I hope you're enjoying the summer as well - congrats on your first year of college completed!! :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!